Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cross My Heart

Cross My Heart Dog Rescue is just getting started and is headed up by an awesome woman, Kathryn Haddock! This is who we are fostering sweet Lexie through, while we try and find her a forever home. See Lexie's petfinder page here.

I'm really glad to be able to be a part of the rescue. We've had great support with help from all over the place. My friend Jason donated his time to make a logo! Which is awesome by the way, I'll upload it as soon as he sends me a jpg version. My friend Katie has donated 2 of her adorable dog collars to be raffled off during our garage sale we're having on May 23rd. Here's Katie's site: Coop & Kate. She's incredible! I'm really excited about being a part of Cross My Heart, I now can safely rescue animals instead of bringing home every stray that crosses my path (which tends to make Ben a little grumpy), and I finally use my undergraduate degree :) to help fundraise and plan to raise money and rescue animals.

Let me know if you want to help in any way. Right now we're looking for any donations through our fundable site, and also any items for our garage sale would be great! Garage sale is May 23rd in Hoover, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails