Monday, August 17, 2009

There is a horse in the audience.

This weekend went by way too quickly.

Friday night we went to Paint and Party in 5 points for Painting with a Purpose, benefiting Cross My Heart. $10 from every ticket goes directly to Cross My Heart. However, sadly, only ONE person came. Great support. So we have two more events, this coming Friday which I will not be able to get to because I have class every other Friday night, but our finale Painting with a Purpose is August, 28 and will involve Cosmo's next door. Hopefully there will be more than zero people there. Here is Kathryn's Painting from this week, too cute:Saturday I went to Standifer's Animal Clinic to meet their dogs and take pictures because they have no way of advertising the dogs they have up for adoption. I met these two sweet girls that have been at the shelter for 6 YEARS!


Click their picture to learn more about their story. They are definitely up for adoption. I then had lunch w/ several of the CMH girls to talk about upcoming fundraisers. We have Boo at the Zoo in October and Pet-A-Palooza!

Saturday night was my friend Amber's husband's CD release party at Work Play. It was a lot of fun because a lot of our friends from school showed up.
However, things were a bit strange throughout the night. I'm not sure how well you can see this picture but there is a guy w/ a horse head on.... in the audience, who occasionally played thumb wars with the girl leading him around.
Also, on the side of the stage for the entire show, was a scientist wearing a gas mask stirring beakers. Yep... again, I'm at a loss.

So on that note, Happy Monday. School starts again this week and my NCE exam is getting closer and closer. I'll be so glad when November gets here, things should slow down quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails