Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I've Learned

I. Am. So. Tired!

I have slept so terribly for over a week now... I'm either too hot, too cold, have to pee, Ben's tossing and turning or my pillow is uncomfortable. I could not prop my eye lids open right now if I tried, but its only 6:15 and I figure that is WAY too early to try and go to sleep for the night. With my luck I'd wake up at 11 pm ready to go!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day: professional development meeting half the day, filling in the rest of the day with a whole day's worth of work and then we have our annual beauty walk at school that I am on duty to help with. I LOVE pageants, but it does make for a long day tomorrow.

Maybe I should be going to bed. Thank goodness Friday will be here shortly after that!

But today is day 24 of Katie's Blog Challenge - Something You've Learned.

If my brain weren't nearly asleep right now I could probably come up with something great and meaningful.... but instead this is what I've learned in my life so far:

God listens no matter what, and makes sense out of thoughts that even you cannot make sense of.

Google will answer any question you have and even questions you didn't know you had.

Sometimes people just want you to listen.... and not say anything back.

That I am actually an adult. ( I still don't know when exactly it happened though).

To not eat chicken from any fast-food restaurants except Chik-Fil-A.

You can order a meat-less hamburger from any fast-food resaurant.

You can't change what has happened by freaking out or yelling.

Pets can make everything better.


What have you learned???

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails