Thursday, March 3, 2011

PRECIOUSNESS

I can't get enough of this sweet face.


Ava is 18 months old!! Trying to figure out this car. She has the getting in and out part down, but the Flintstone-type driving still baffles her. The funniest thing was if I'd push her car up the driveway she would fearlessly get it in and fly back down, but then couldn't figure out how to get it back up again.


Here is little Caroline, all of 10-days old.I promise she looks JUST like my little brother instead of my older brother, her daddy! I can't wait for him to meet her. Granted, they both look a lot a like, but Chris (little brother) looked just like this when he was a baby.

Chris will be home for a break from the Army in just a week!! We didn't know he'd be coming home this soon, but I get to spend a whole week with him at the beach :) He is still in Texas and currently the plan is for him to be deployed end of May. Prayers, prayers prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails