Wednesday, April 28, 2010

National Infertility Awareness Week

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. I hesitated the first few times I've seen and heard about this because I don't think about myself as infertile and wasn't sure I wanted to branch out on this one. Maybe its denial or being optimistic? I just consider myself as someone who hasn't gotten pregnant yet and needs some help! Denial? Optimism? Either way.... it is prevalent in many people I love's lives and I think it is an issue that should be talked about and brought out of the dark.

I personally have not talked much on my blog about pregnancy or lack there of, but I truly love some amazing blogs that are dedicated to this very topic. I pray for these women daily that they may be blessed with a sweet child of God soon! Please spread the word and pray for the women who are going through this very difficult time trying to conceive.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails