Friday, November 13, 2009

Update to #7 - Lose 10lbs

So as promised, here is an update to #7: Lose 10 lbs.

Well I started this process about 2 or 3 weeks ago (really it feels like my whole life, but I'm going with 2 or 3 weeks) and I've lost a total of...... 4lbs!!! Which makes it sound like 6lbs to go isn't that bad, but I've been here before and its not so easy. I have been eating a ton of salads, good for the weight loss, bad for the budget. My new kick is any buffalo chicken salad, although when I try to get it grilled I usually end up with some sort of chef salad... No thanks. So hopefully we'll have some good progress coming up, but family is visiting this weekend, then Thanksgiving and all the really good treats that come with Christmas. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas treats are the absolute hardest for me to avoid. I'll be sending you strong willed thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails