Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday - Getting to know you.

*So I just saw the Superbowl ad with Tim Tebow... and really? THAT was what they were all freaking out about?! Did they actually change the ad or was that the original one?




Keely over at MannLand5 is hosting her usual Getting to know you sunday and this is quite a quick way for me to keep my blog updated as well as give you some very important information about me :) I want you to play too though so post your answers to the questions in my comments or on your own blog.

1. How many piercing's do you have?
4

2. I love the sound of.....?
The ocean.

3. Favorite city?
Flagler Beach, Florida

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Couldn't care less.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
All of the above, but because I am usually watching my diet... frozen yogurt.

6. Favorite appetizer?
That I make: chicken wing dip
At a restaurant: Village Tavern's homemade potato chips (I get these on Saturday for Valentine's Day!!!! No its not on my diet, but it's a holiday.

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Um... happiest? a fun pink dress that I have no where to wear.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer? None thank you, the skin can't handle moisturizer.

2 comments:

  1. You just need to find a moisterizer that is not to heavy. I have one of those fun pink dresses with no where to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just wear your pink dress at home!!!

    I am a new follower because of Keelys game here and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails