1. Would you ever vacation alone? Today... Yes. Today I really need a vacation alone. Or just a vacation. At a really clean hotel with a lazy river and a lot of sunshine.
2. Do you go the speed limit?
Mostly or at the most 79. I prefer to go slower than the speed limit to save on my mpg, but lately I'm always late getting places (not like me) and have to speed things up a bit.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? My cousin Ivy started a blog last year and encouraged me to do the same.
4. Where do you shop for yourself? New York & Co. mostly. They have some great sales on decent work clothes. I also really love Macy's... can't beat those sales.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to? I actually have no idea, because it was something we didn't want to dance to. So in our video, I surprised Ben and asked the videographer to change the song to what Ben had wished we danced to.
I've decided to share with you a very wonderful/personal day in my life. I've had a pretty exhausting week, so just being reminded of all God blessed me with is good. (I had to drag the little scroller to make it go...)
(Its not the best we've ever looked - it was about 90 degrees that day, but it was a very happy day). *My dad taught me every word to 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' when I was 2 years old, so it was only fitting that it was in this video. This was all done by a truly amazing videographer: Sweetheart Stories. Brian Pitts was great to work with and didn't miss a single detail. His video was our favorite keepsake from that day. He even did bloopers at the end!!! If I could figure out a way to upload them, I would. He's amazing!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1 Isaiah 40:31 "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."