Friday, January 22, 2010

Ahem...

So I won an award! Does that mean I'm an official blogger???!? THANKS HEATHER!!! As for an acceptance speech (That is appropriate, right?) I want to thank all my stalkers friends, who read this and don't ever leave a comment or tell me you read it.... you know who you are. I would award you with this award if you would make a blog. I proommisse.... Anyways, I just think its fun that anyone reads this who doesn't have to..... my husband thinks its strange.

Okay, here are the rules for the award:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog....be sure and thank the person you receive this award from..... Check, see above.

2. Pass the award on to bloggers that you have discovered and think are wonderful.....
I have discovered SO many blogs that I think are wonderful. In fact only some of them are on my sidebar, I always forget to update that thing, so its lacking a good many. A couple of my favorite are: S.I.F and And Triplets Make Six. Both are just incredible blogs that I think everyone should read. They are both amazing writers and VERY funny!

PS - I really hate that I have to pick people, I feel like the team captain in PE probably felt...I was never good enough to BE team captain.... I was the kid who didn't get picked because no one wanted a girl who picked dandelions and did cartwheels in the outfield on their team. But anyways, go read their blogs! You can thank me later
. :)

3. Be sure to let them know you tagged them........ okay.

So now all (2 or 3) of you bloggless readers out there, I need you to start commenting so I will stop telling you the same stories not realizing you already know all the useless information about my life. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I could pee myself! I was always the last kid picked in PE... always.

    P.S. I left you the longest comment ever (ever ever ever) buried deep within your blog where no one else will ever find it. Please find it, read it, and delete it! If you can't find it, give me a heads up and I'll clue you in where to look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails