Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday


Keely is hosting her usual Sunday Blog carnival over at MannLand5! Click her pic and play along. :)


1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
Bear Grylls (what kind of name is that?!) from man vs. wild. Maybe if I cried hard enough he'd go find me some food and build me a shelter.
Oooor.... Jack from LOST. Or Charlie.... Sawyer.... Locke.... Probably Locke. I mean he and the deserted island are like one. Okay.... if they can be a fake person I choose Locke.


2. Do you read celebrity gossip?

Not much. I am usually too busy reading blogs.

3. Favorite show you're watching this season?

Seriously... I don't like when I have to narrow it down to one. Lost starts in a few weeks, so I guess I'm not technically watching it yet.... FlashForward is on hiatus through March.... I guess Glee.... of course :)

4. How tall are you?

5'6

5. What was the last book you read?

The Noticer. Its a great short read. Go buy it now.

6. Flats or heels?

Boots or flipflops.... so I guess both?

7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

Tornado... because I live in 'tornando alley' and you have a good chance they'll miss you since they aren't quite as large as a hurricane.

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Boy shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails