Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday



Keely
over in MannLand5 hosts a fun blog carnival on Sundays. I would love LOVE it if you would play along OR just leave your answers in my comment section. That would be fun too.

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
French toast ANY day. It is my 100% favorite breakfast.

2. Dream home..What would it look like?
Can I pick Keely's? Because wow.
My dream home would have a huge porch, 1-car garage on the main level so I wouldn't have to tote the groceries from a mile away and a separate, hear me? SEPARATE shop (garage) to house the buggy and where Ben can set off the fire alarm as much as he wants and I won't hear it.

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
Skiing. When they go SUPER fast.

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Blond.

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
Skirts a great pair of flip flops, every day.

6. What is your favorite time of day?
10 am. At the Beach :)

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Beach!!

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
Nope, never. I am not a pro-football kinda girl.

3 comments:

  1. I like skiing to...especially when they go fast in between the flags...I just like watching the female figure skaters spinning around really fast better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone that linked up will say the watch iceskating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with skirts and flip flops..or the beach..or the dream house that we both like!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails