Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anniversary Help!

Guess what has completely SNUCK up on me!

Yes... Ben and I's 3 year anniversary! Where'd this year go?

I need help. I have nothing planned for his gift. Last year I planned months in advance and got him a discovery flight lesson where he actually flew a small air plane. I really doubt that I will ever top that gift, but I need some suggestions. This year (3) is supposed to be a leather gift. (Last year was cotton.)

So... leather.....?

Keep in mind that I am SUPER cheap (I don't mean the gift has to be cheap, but I have a hard time letting go). I have gone back and forth about getting a leather tote/suitcase and putting tickets to somewhere in it, but then I can't make up my mind about where to go or how much to spend. (I have a very tiny income, so any money I spend has to come out of a savings account that will not be replenished any time soon, so its rather painful for me.)

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am horrible with gift ideas (seriously, I come up with a good gift once in a blue moon; then I strapped for ideas for years after!) so all I have for you is... nothing. I've got nothing. Good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails