Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy iPhone Day!

Today is the day I've been waiting for and apparently so has the rest of the nation. Why are people who have the 3Gs iphones dying for the 4.0?

Anyways, because AT&T so underestimated the demand (or at least that is what is on the door at the AT&T store), I will not be getting an iPhone today, and probably not even this week.

Did any of you actually even try to fight that crowd?

Who knows when... The AT&T stores won't start receiving them until Tuesday (at least in my area) and online it says it won't ship until July 14 and I'm out of town that week so I of course don't want it to ship to my house while I'm out of town.

For now I'm just waiting, which seems to be the theme of life. At least this time there is an iPhone at the end of the tunnel, I just don't know how long the tunnel is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails