Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hurry Up and Wait.

I'm back and going to try and redeem myself from my funk yesterday. Glee certainly helped and I thought it was rather funny that the episode was based on funk, both the feeling and the genre. (Yes it is super cheesy and yet still one of my favorites.)



Today I woke up to go to 2 schools in my county that posted open counseling positions yesterday afternoon. I checked them this morning and like magic, the postings had disappeared! So, instead of waste my time driving to both of them before I found out more information, I went to an inner-city school system 45 minutes away that has 2 postings to deliver my resume. Two more added to the list!

I just need to keep reminding myself to wait. It is funny that the past month of sermons has revolved around waiting in some form or fashion and I think God intentionally brought them to me so I could hurry up and wait already! I have been praying for months, maybe even years, that God will put me in the position HE wants me to be and not where I want to be even though today it almost started off praying to go to a particular place. That truly is not what I want. I want what he wants and I pray that he helps me stay in that mindset. His plans ALWAYS go better than mine!

Now... if I could just get better at the waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails