Friday, December 4, 2009

5 Question Friday

1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
What an easy question! Since I have only bought ONE single gift so far, it is my favorite. :) It actually is my favorite because I want it. I can't give too much detail because it is for a family member who may (but probably doesn't) read my blog. It is something that I would never have bought for myself because of the cost, but love love love! And so its my favorite gift (so far) to give because I think my 'family member' would never buy something like this for him or herself either.

2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?

One... and its tomorrow. Isn't that sad? Want to invite me to your Christmas party?! :)

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Well I posted a blog a few weeks ago of my all time favorite Christmas song, but since then I've discovered a new one. Have a listen:

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
Oh gosh, this list could be really long.... I loved elementary school.
Mrs. Brown - PE - because she treated us like the adults we wanted to be even though we were 12. She gave us some of the best life lessons too... and was hilarious.

Ms. D - 5th grade math - was the most active, hands-on teacher I remember. We played games, balanced check books, made up skits to math equations (seriously) and ultimately had a great time learning. She was a respectful, fun and amazing teacher.
The teacher that wasn't my favorite almost made me wear a sign all day that said, "I'm a taddle tale." in 5th grade. I'm pretty sure I cried until I hyperventilated to get out of that one. Yep... you lose your teacher of the year award with me Mrs. L.....

5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
Well if I had to choose: Definitely the 50's (if that counts for another period of time even though it really wasn't too long ago.) Pretty much because I want to do things like this:


and this:
And who could pass up all the milkshakes they drank?!



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. awesome post!! i'm not having a Christmas party, but why don't you come over and we'll just have one... me and you. since i'm not going to any parties either.

    I'm following your blog now!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails