Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!


It began with a beautiful Christmas Eve service at our home church. Our pastor's wife sang one of my favorite songs, that I think it amazing in itself, but she sings it so beautifully!

If you've never heard this song, just listen to the words.... VERY powerful.






Next we did Christmas with Ben's mom at our house. It was so wonderful to wake up in our own bed and be at home! Here is Ben opening his gift from Logan and Sierra. He did not think I was as funny as I did.


Logan was very pleased though.


We cooked breakfast, opened gifts and lounged around for a bit before heading to my moms and playing a very bitter game of monopoly.


Austin (the nephew) trying to round up everyone so he can finally open gifts. With a child who had 6 or 7 Christmases, he sure was eager!

Ava (the niece) found her tongue for Christmas.
Ben caught red-handed talking to the baby. He quickly sat back in his chair when he saw that I took his picture. Ben tries SO hard to pretend he doesn't love babies.... and puppies....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails