Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Amber!!!



My great friend Amber has been contemplating starting a blog for sometime and I hope she will comment to this post w/ her new blog site that I know we'd all love to read!!!

It is her birthday today so some of us from the counselor education program at UAB tried to plan a surprise dinner party for her (which was much harder to plan w/ adults). Well, Amber was the second person to show up, so as she and I walked to our 10-top and she asked if anyone else was coming, I said, "Maybe! Surprise!" HA! I didn't tell her exactly who was coming though, but I think she had a great night anyways.



Happy Birthday Amber, we're all waiting eagerly on your new blog.


PS - isn't this cake amazing?!
It is from a local bakery, Edgar's, it tasted just as good as it looked. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails