Friday, December 11, 2009

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?

Well considering my dog may be the only one who believes in Santa at our house, no... but Ben did get some fabulous things under the tree from said dog and even our cat, Rabies. Rabies was also sweet enough to wrap me a present under the tree that Ben was very confused about. Which brings me to.... have I told you I have a cat named Rabies?

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...

Still trying to figure this one out, but since there are no children/grandchildren involved yet Ben and I are easily shoved between houses and fortunatley our parents live about 10 minutes apart! THIS year since we got our very first tree we talked about seeing if his mom wanted to spend the night at our house for Christmas and go to the christmas eve service at our chuch. We've also never been in town for Christmas Eve at our church so I'm VERY excited!

3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?
Again... no kids, so we haven't really started them. I guess we started one this year by getting a tree...finally. next year we'll be sure to do the same thing. :) Church on Christmas Eve is a wonderful tradition though that I'm glad we can spend at our home church.

4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?

WHITE! When I was a child I begged and pleaded with my mom for colored lights, pink and blue strands, anything bright and cheery and she always said no! Well amazingly enough while decorating our first tree this year, I avoided all my blue and pink ornaments and ended up with a very uncolorful tree that I love. White lights, white and silver ornaments and 1 red bow on top....

5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?
Yep, with 1 whole wreath and a few strands of icicle lights. Here's my professional photography at its best:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails