Monday, December 21, 2009

Update

Well the brother and the dogs are doing okay. Chris has about a trillion stitches in his head, but other than resembling Frankenstein, he's good (I asked him politely if I could take his picture for my blog and when I came back with the camera he was locked in his room). He even went to work yesterday which I was a little shocked about. He really does look like he was run over by a truck and he is a server! Yikes... I would pay someone that looked like that NOT to wait on me.

The dogs are okay, and we're still completly shocked at their fight. We will never be keeping them alone together again. (Even though before Friday night, they absolutely loved and adored each other for 3 years.) Logan now has on the 'Cone of Shame' and is very angry about it. She thinks when you put the cone on her it means she can't move. I try to show her she can still move, but she doesn't believe me. Its quite pitiful.

The exam also went okay. It was pretty simple, except very unrealistic. One part of it played 'voicemail' type messages and then you had 2 minutes to write a message as if you were delivering it to all your co-workers (very dumb) and all the people who left 'voice mails' had super accents from anywhere but the south. Apparently, not only do southerners talk slow, but I think I hear slow too... It was quite strange and considering a I rarely hand write anything now, let alone in under 2 minutes, my arm and hand did cramp up and turn into a claw for a few hours after I was finished.

Anywho... after this weekend, I'm not feeling a Not Me Monday other than it was Not Me who had a horrible, no good, very bad weekend. Bring on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails