Monday, March 29, 2010

1 month from today

I will be 27!!!!!!!

Okay... actually one month from last Saturday, which makes it a little worse.

And I can tell you for certain that I have not even attempted anything else on my list.

There just isn't enough time in the day!

In fact, I'm passing up getting enough sleep to put up some pictures from this weekend :) I miss the days when I blogged every day and had a life!
Well, this weekend was my college roommate's wedding!

Here are the 4 of us:
We actually lived in an AMAZING house! It was a duplex that the landlord let someone cut a gigantic walkway in the wall between the two houses, so it was essentially a 4 bedroom house w/ 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 dens and 2 front doors, but we all still got to live together.

Someone actually caught Ben off guard enough to capture his smile AND his eye's open!
The bride & her amazing dress:
The groom and his uh..... hat:
Then, things started to get a little out of hand.

It was a great weekend! Friday night we visited with my grandmother who came in town for a few days from Florida, Saturday I worked and went to the wedding. Then Sunday, I even taught Sunday School all by myself! (Something a few years ago I was frightened of!)

Also, we had another SWEET pup find her loving home.
I took her to meet her new family Sunday!
(She wasn't exactly living WITH us, but more on our street,
it took about 2 weeks to find her a home).

Updates to come: my new internship placement & a few job openings?! Yep.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun!

    And how about we make a deal? You take both of our birthdays, and then you will be 28 and I will stay 26.

    I think it sounds like a perfect plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Excuse me! New internship placement and job opendings are something this girl needs to find out about before it goes on the BLOG!!!!!!!! Im so excited! I need details ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails