Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

What a fun Friday! I went to my internship today and an hour in we were told that we were going home because there was no water! Yay! It is bittersweet though because I NEED HOURS!!!! I needed to have the two small groups that I was going to do and the 3 whole-group lessons I had planned... Ugh. It is a beautiful day though so I'll enjoy it!

In the meantime: Happy 5 Question Friday! Link up and play along.

1.
What's your guilty pleasure?

Can I have 900? I could eat a bag of Robin's Eggs during Easter... or peeps?! Love them.
However, these are off my menu, so my current guilty pleasure is: Way too much television. The whole time I am watching I'm thinking I should be working out, I should be cleaning, I should be studying, I should be reading... so yeah I'd say that is guilt.

2. What is your favorite TV series?

Just one?! LOST.

Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy, Flash Forward, Army Wives, I could go on.

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Nope. 3 classes of Spanish and I worked at a mexican restaurant for 3 years... and I'm down to Yo quiero una cerveza porfavor.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Probably about 22. Ben says that is WAY too many and constantly tells me I have to throw some out, but he just doesn't get it. I cannot wear brown cowboy boots with every outfit!

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

The kind on top of a sugar cookie. Yum! Or, peanut butter... or almond.... or peanut. Maybe just all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails