Friday, March 12, 2010

Words of Wisdom

I'm avoiding closing my eyes and spending time alone with my brain right now.

Instead... I'm catching up on blogs:


"Faith is believing the Word of God and ACTING upon it. (Even the devil and the demons BELIEVE in God ...........it's not enough to just believe)." - Kelly's Korner

Acting on my faith is so hard sometimes. It brings me to tears like today. But, I can't lose sight of knowing that God has prepared this path for me. His plan is so much better than mine. I've tried to do it alone before and it is way too scary of a place without the Lord.

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4 - Made in Secret

I know God continues to show me his plan. Its my job to open my eyes and see it. God happens around me every second of every day, but I don't always recognize it. Sometimes I don't notice him in the person at the grocery line who lets me in front of them, or in the restaurant manager that helped me to my car with the food, I let those moments happen and don't even realize the blessings or lessons that God is bringing to me. Its the little things that slip past me sometimes that God has placed in my path, but if I will place my fears in him, confess and give them to him, I know he will take them and provide for me a plan that is perfect.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 NeedHim.org

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails