Sunday, March 7, 2010

Workout Class

I love workout class. Step, aerobics, kickboxing, cardio-burn, ab-class, yoga, Jazzercize... I love them!

I do not love Bosu. This is the half-ball looking thing that you stand on and jump or can flip over and do push-ups, etc. I mainly just feel like I'm going to break my ankle while standing or jumping on this piece of equipment and therefore don't feel like I'm working out too well.

I haven't tried Zumba yet, but my friend Emily loves it. There is also a trend of hula-hooping around here. Hula-hooping in the park, at the gym, etc. THAT sounds like fun!

Then I found this on youtube:



Wow! It looks like they are jumping around with ski boots! I'm pretty sure it would kick my butt even if I didn't wear those kangaroo shoes, but look how fun it looks! I think I'd rather just bounce around on a trampoline and not risk falling over quite so easily.

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure i'd kill myself with those shoes. no thanks to the kangaroo class.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails