Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3: First Love

Day 3: First Love.

I am married now and have to honestly say that Ben is definitely the love of my life. I guess its hard to say that he was my first love though because I did have a couple long-term boyfriends before him that I did 'love' in a sense. The level of love and actually being IN-love was not quite comparable to my life now, but you get the point. (Do you even know what love is/can be at 14?)

My first boyfriend was in 9th grade. His name was TJ. He was also my first kiss. We were both 14 and I have to say that was a good age for a first kiss. I'm glad it wasn't anytime before then at least! We 'went out' for several months (although we really only went on group dates to the movies and other people's houses.... what else do you do at 14?) And we broke up when HIS best friend broke up with MY best friend and he thought it would be a good idea to do the same... sounds about right for 14 year olds.

Anyways, he and I stayed friends for a long time. I still love to run into him and catch up on his life although he lives in Georgia now. He is married to the girl he 'went out' with right after me. Funny huh? I guess at 15 they knew what love was.

The funniest part about this is that Ben was quite good friends with TJ way back when, and was in school with us both during this time. I just think it is so crazy the way things work out. God has such a plan!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails