Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 9: My Fears

I have fallen a day behind!!! I am doing my first testing as Building Test Coordinator at school this week so things are HECTIC! Thankfully its only testing for 1 grade, but it is still a lot to organize and get together so the teachers have everything ready and as easy as possible.

So my # 1 fear today is screwing up. I HATE getting in trouble with a passion. If I even think I'm in trouble or have done something wrong, tears are close behind. At the company I used to work for when they would intercom me to meet my two bosses in their office the tears would start before I even got there! And no I was never in trouble, but I hate disappointing people and messing up, it gives me such anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails