Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5: My Siblings

Oh my siblings...

Well I have 2 brothers. Chris & Bryan. They are quite a bit to handle. Bryan is older than me by 2.5 years. He is married to Jessica who is expecting their 2nd, Bryan's 3rd child. He and I are not close now, although we were in high school. We actually hung out with a lot of the same people which was fun (can't complain about older boys!), but he still likes to reenact his glory days when he was king of every party, see example:


Bryan is a very hard worker too, he works at my dad's paint store and the two of them are two peas in a pod... grumbling and working their tails off the whole time, ha!

Chris is younger than me by 2.5 years. He is married to Emily and enlisted in the army back in February after he excelled socially in college. The army has been amazing for him and Emily. They are both living in Texas currently and from what I hear enjoying it. Chris really just needed some structure and guidance in his life. He had the desire to succeed, just had a hard time figuring out how.

1 comment:

  1. This totally cracks me up, because I really thought you were an only child, for a rather long time.

    Where in Texas are Chris and Emily stationed?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails