Sunday, October 31, 2010

Me

Today is day 21, one day closer to Christmas, which is one more day closer to Spring! As much as I try to stay in the moment, as soon as cold weather arrives it might as well be Christmas because I think that may be the best thing that happens in the winter and then we have the spring to look forward to! It has been gorgeous this weekend... perfect to eat lunch outside and give Chuy's one more try.

The view from Chuy's.

But the chill in the air makes me very ready to put up a Christmas tree. No wories, I will not put a tree up for at least another month.... but its not to say that I don't really really want to!

For Katie's 30-day Blog Challenge, day 21 is a picture of myself.

This is my nephew and I a couple weekends ago.
This was from my phone, doesn't it take good pictures?
I'm very impressed with technology today.

My fellow Auburn fan, Kari tagged me in a blog post today as well, so I thought I'd update you with a little more information about myself.

1. You can only pack three things on vacation. What are they?
I'm going to assume this vacation will have the bare necessities like water and tp, so I would pack my facewash (you do NOT want to see me after a few days without it), a bathing suit (because I'm going to the Caribbean) and my iPhone.

2. Where would that vacation be?
Oops, I jumped the gun, to the Caribbean.

3. Where was your 1st plane ride to?
I was an infant and do not remember. The first one I remember was to San Fransisco to visit my aunt & uncle.

4. Do you prefer turkey or ham for Christmas?
Neither. I prefer green beans and mash potatoes. (not a big meat eater)

5. When is the earliest you shop for Christmas presents?
All year long.

6. What is your favorite comfort food?
Pizza! Truly a downfall of mine.

7. You have a shopping spree to any store you want. What is that store?
White House Black Market - LOVE their gorgeous clothes, now if only I could afford them!

8. What movie makes you cry any time you watch it?
If a movie makes me cry every time, I'd rather not watch it, but the Notebook is one exception. I love the part that comes before the crying so much that I'm willing to sacrifice being sad the rest of the day to see it.

I'm really not good at tagging others, so if you are reading this YOU are tagged and should answer the above questions.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the Notebook too! When T and I went to Charleston last year, we went to the Plantation where some of it was filmed. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails