Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I'm sitting here watching Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeaquel and am almost embarrassed to even type that.... My nephew turned it on and then left the room. I'm just too lazy tired to get up and change the channel.

This would NOT be one of my favorite movies, but I'll tell you a couple that are:

Hands Down: August Rush

If you have not seen this movie, go rent/download it immediately. It is a wonderful movie with a great ending (a requirement for any movie I watch, and yes I prefer to know ahead of time how things are going to end to be SURE that its not going to end horribly!)

I also still love Sex and The City The Movie #1 (NOT #2 - that one, terrible).


And my NEWEST favorite movie: Twilight
Yes, I finally gave in and watched Twilight because we have 3 months of free HBO again and I record as many movies as I can while its free so we have movies to watch for months. Well I fell in and am in love with Twilight like I never thought I would be. I have not watched the other ones yet, but can't wait.


Tomorrow: Day 8 - A place you have traveled, perfect day to tell you about my VERY fast trip down to Florida and back for my grandmother's 80th birthday party.

Sneak peak:

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I just saw Eclipse and it was BY FAR my favorite of the 3 movies! You have got to catch up! And then you've got to go get the books too!

    I never though I would be hooked either, and then I was... So embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got into Twilight late also...the books, not the movies. But just wait until you see New Moon and Taylor Lautner...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight is a really great movie, and fortunately each movie just gets better =). Eclipse has been by far the best yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails