Sunday, September 27, 2009

Is there a Logan-proof toy?

I really need suggestions.
I have a chew-obsessed dog... Meet Logan.

She can destroy ANYTHING. This was our latest attempt since I bought a floating ball from this brand that lasted a good bit, this one was supposed to be for the toughest chewers. Here is what it used to look like:

Here is what she did to it.This thing is $9! and within a few minutes she had it in confetti-like pieces. This dog loves to chew, and probably needs to for survival, but I cannot find ANYTHING that will last longer than a few minutes/days. Any suggestions? I also tried a Kong (not the classic one) and it was gone in seconds.... If it has a seam, it won't last.

1 comment:

  1. The Kong toys have lasted longer and we have another toy that was supposed put water in and freeze it. Hope that works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails