Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas is here!

Hark! how the bells

Sweet silver bells

All seem to say,
"Throw cares away."

Christmas is here!

And throw cares away is exactly how I'm feeling. Today is the SEC championship, hence our fabulous Auburn ornaments today. Auburn is currently playing South Carolina and just scored the 1st touchdown of the game. We are currently very happy! Now, if we could get a few more ahead of South Carolina I wouldn't have to work on my deep breathing.... I get way too nervous!

Christmas shopping though is a whole other story though. I have zero motivation and creativity this year when it comes to presents. I think this time last year I had everything picked out, bought or figured out and probably loved it. This year, I'm leaning towards giving everyone a $20 bill with some Dove chocolate.... Merry Christmas!! :)

War Eagle from our home to yours and more importantly Merry Christmas, may God bless you and this Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. War Eagle and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm. _____ _____ !! lol Love the tree
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive missed you! What's new with pinklets?!? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails