Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday



It was most certainly NOT ME that ate almost an entire cookie sheet of these amazing Rolo/pretzel/nut combinations during Thanksgiving break. I think it may have been my husband, but since I'm still trying to not gain back 4lbs lose 10lbs, it was certainly NOT ME.


However, I'm pretty sure I should share this 'recipe' so you can NOT eat a whole cookie sheet as well. (I'm not sure it counts as a recipe since you really just squish a bunch of stuff together, but here you go).

Buy those little checkerboard pretzels (they work the best).
Then unwrap 200 rolos - that's the fun part!
Put a rolo on top of every pretzel and put it in the oven on 350 for 3.5 minutes.
Pull out and quickly (!) put a nut on top, preferably Almonds or Pecans.
Put tray in fridge for 30 minutes so the chocolate hardens again and then you can pull them out and bag in cute little bags for gifts! (Or not eat them all by yourself...either way).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails