Friday, February 26, 2010

5QF

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Why yes, I LOVE some karaoke (even if I will never get used to the correct spelling of that word), however the lone karaoke bar in Birmingham is the smokiest bar in the southeast... maybe the whole US. You open the door and the smoke billows out, your eyes burn and instantly feel like you smoked a whole pack of Reds.



So I once loved karaoke, but am refraining until that county bans smoking. (If that ever happens). My favorite songs to karaoke: Good Bye Earl by the Dixie Chicks and You Say by Lisa Loeb... But I don't sing alone, so take a shot or whatever it is you need to get on stage with me and c'mon.

Apparently it runs in the family, here is my older brother, mother and grandmother singing & dancing... THIS night I did NOT sing karaoke.



2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
No coffee-drink is my favorite coffee-drink. I love the smell but cannot stand the taste.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I'm pretty content with the one I have. I have never met another Donora although facebook tells me there are a few more and it is also a town in Pennsylvania.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Not really. I was involved in 4th grade girl drama, but no bullying.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Maybe once every 2 or 3 months? VERY rarely. I'm a picky eater and on a very tight budget, so fast food just doesn't happen a lot in our household. I do love a Toasted Cheese from Milo's though.

2 comments:

  1. that pic of your mom and grandma is adorable! how fun!!
    yeah...no coffee for me either.

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming by from Follow Friday. I'm now a follower and I wil come back & read often!

    Please check out my blog and
    http://www.frugalphilanthropist.blogspot.com
    Best,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails