Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hoo are you?

image.jpeg

Here are this week's questions!
1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
Currently, nope, but hopefully one day I will get enough sleep in a 24 hour period that I'll want to exercise again. When I do exercise, I'm a walker and I love being outside. My favorite exercise though is group fitness classes, but I am not currently a member anywhere to go and zumba is expensive! I did buy a wii fit the last month of pregnancy. I can't wait together on there and it think I lost a ton of weight, just for the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore :) my mii was very pudgy the last time i got on there.

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
Waking up every 2-4 hours to a baby :) but no, I dont think anything other than that. 

3. How often do you vacuum?
Realistically right now, every 2 weeks, but my goal is at least once a week, that dog hair is terrible and I can't stand dust. (I hate dusting, the only way I've found to get rid of dust is to vacuum it away!)

4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
On a good day, but I'm a minimalist. Usually just a fun necklace or bracelet is all I do.

5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
Mimosas! Or a mexican beer on a beach with the sunset.  But it's been a long time since I've had either of those, a good sonic slushy would be a great summer drink right now!

Ok, go to night owl crafting's site above and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails