Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hoo Are You?


NightOwlCrafting



1. What are some of your pet peeves?
Oh gosh, I think of a lot of these throughout the day. My number one pet peeve is clicking, as in clicking pens or popping the back of your phone on and off repeatedly, or taking your watch on and off... drives me NUTS! A few others - when someone asks 'How are you?' and the person says 'Good.' and doesn't return the question. Orrrr...... not waving when someone lets you out in traffic.

2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
I really like the number 27. It is the date of my birthday along with my husband's, brother's, nephew's, niece's and uncle's.

3. What is one of your family traditions?
Going to church on Christmas Eve is the only one I can think of right now, but I hope there are a lot of new ones this year and to come since we have the baby! Kids make traditions so much fun!

4. Is there anything you are OC about?
This is a funny answer - as I was thinking about it, the strangeness of my answer came to me. I am OCD about my closet (a little) as in, I want the tank tops to be together, the short sleeve, then long sleeve, etc. Then they are mostly color coded and by the rainbow... yep, seriously. But the funniest part is how much I HATE to put clothes away. I put it off for WEEKS if I can. When I do actually put clothes away, its such an accomplishment I usually call Ben to tell him! Maybe its because of how orderly my closet is?! HA! Its just so hard to find anything if its not in order! And it already takes me long enough to decide what to wear we don't need to add any time to that ordeal.

5. What is your favorite kind of food?
Cereal :) I love all kinds of cereal (but I especially love the horrible, no-good-for-you kids cereal... I won't buy it, but I sure do LOVE it!)

2 comments:

  1. I totally have my closet arranged the same way! I never have forgotten ol' ROY G. BIV! ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny how many people in your family are born on the 27th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails