Monday, August 29, 2011

I did it!

Remember how hard it was to get baby hand prints?!

Well, today I got it! And it turned out better than the first one. (The top left corner was done today.)


I also added my hand print to this canvas because I really had been racking my brain about what else to do with these canvases. At first I was just going to have the baby's hands and feet, but they were too tiny to fill up each canvas. Then I decided that it would be a fun memory to have our whole family on there! :)


Dogs included! (For the record, I don't like Ben's hand and my hand that close together so I'll have to figure out a way to display these that add some distance between the two.)

I think I want to write cute info on these with a paint pen, maybe names, or dates or nicknames (like baby, momma, etc.). But I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions? I just know I want something else on them to liven them up. But, I'm pleased that I have two hands and feet from an infant and two paws of each our dogs! None of which were happy about the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails