Monday, August 16, 2010

The Wedding


This weekend started off crazy when the rehearsal dinner started and 3 or 4 people showed up drunk.... who drove them?!



Anyways, for the next 48 hours it continued on in just that manner. It was fun, don't get me wrong! But rather eventful and different.... the bride and groom wrote their own vows on yellow legal pad paper and when they pulled them out to read them, the bride couldn't read her own writing and proceeded to mumble.... "I.... something something..... and love you forever..... and...... uh....." I seriously almost peed in my pants! I was watching my dad during this debacle and he was laughing so hard and red-faced I was convinced he was going to have a heart attack! The preacher got a little flustered at this moment and when the bride finally quit attempting her own writing he said, "I think I'm being a little too serious for this!"In the end, the bride and groom got married and they love each other so that is really all that matters.

They had a good time I am sure, and I can't wait to see all the weekend pictures or video of the day! I have never and probably will never attend a wedding quite like this one again!

I also have to admit, the dresses didn't quite look as out of place as I thought.... just different, fitting for the entire weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up over the legal pad vows! That is so something I would do - I can NEVER read my own handwriting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails