Friday, December 11, 2009

A decade?!

Does it shock anyone else out there that it is the end of yet another decade?! I'm shocked and horrified and thinking about ways to ssllooww my life down.

Well, another shocking moment was when I learned that 'N Sync's album 'No Strings Attached' was the top selling album of this entire decade?!!? If you are having a hard time remembering what songs were on this album here you go:



And in case you are wondering, yes this is still on my ipod.

Mariah Carey's 'We Belong Together' is the decade's most popular song.... has anyone ever heard of this song?! I was going to link to this song from YouTube, but the video disgusted me and I only saw about 12 seconds of it.


So I want to know, what would YOU choose to be the decade's most popular album and song?

1 comment:

  1. That shocks me! I thought that was way longer ago than this decade!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails