Sunday, December 6, 2009

Walking in a winter wonderland...

Saturday morning I woke up to a beautiful wintry wonderland white roof... The world in Alabama goes a bit crazy with the mention of 'snow' and everyone was super excited about it. I did not get to see it actually coming down because I think it happened between midnight and 4am, but this is what it looked like around 6am Saturday morning. I was still very excited!


I'm sure you are wondering what crazy person is up at 6am on Saturday morning.... or maybe that was me. Well, I had a workshop to go to and got to see even more of the snow on my drive into Birmingham:
Ooooh....Ahhhh.....

4 comments:

  1. Wish it would snow here!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! I was on my way to a workshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Southeast Louisiana and we didn't get much more than you guys. I was still pretty excited about it and though it was beautiful. It usually never snows here, but this is the second year in a row. Last year we had 8 inches. Wonder if it is going to become an annual occurance? That would be nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails