Monday, April 12, 2010

Tues. Weds. Thurs.

The next 48 hours....

Internship: BBSST all day & 2 Small Groups :)
Doctor's Appt. 30 miles away
Class & Presentation (I don't think I'll ever love presentations.)
Drive home from class (why do I live so far away again?)
Have Ben drive me back across town to spend the night at my parents (I think its late by this point).
Wake up SUPER early (ack!).
Drive to the Little Brother's Graduation from Boot Camp (WOO!!!) (I got him some fabulous presents by the way... more on that later.)
Spend the night for more boot camp related activities (Maybe I can go to bed at 8:45pm?).
Come home Thursday.
Nap Anyone?!
:)
Whew!
But look, then all of the sudden it's Friday again!! Love how that works.

I can't wait to update you all about all of the above happenings.

As busy as it is, it should all be pretty fun.

And in a not-so-related topic... this is my favorite picture. This is my nephew Austin when he was 3 years old (he is now almost 8). Ben and I took him to the beach when I was in college and we had the best time.


I hope your day is better than this one!

2 comments:

  1. That is a seriously fabulous pic!

    And I hope you make it through this crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Austin! Busy, busy week! Can't wait to see pics of the graduation from boot camp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails