Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog Love

PLEASE go visit one of my life-long best friend's brothers' blogs. Allen is in Uganda right now, into his 2nd week being a missionary and his journey is amazing and hilarious.



Also, today is my beautiful cousin Ivy's birthday!!!
She is expecting my very first 2nd cousin (I'm pretty good at making things about me :) I am thrilled for her and wish her a wonderful birthday weekend today. Not only do I get to call her family, but she is also one of my very best friends. I can't imagine life without her. Go show some love on her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday too!
*And one of these days when I have more than 12 seconds, I need to tell ya'll about internship & almost being 27... yes, we're within under the 3 week mark.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails