Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday


Go visit Keely at MannLand5 to play along!


1. Do you iron your sheets?
No way jose... I don't even iron my clothes.
Does anyone actually do that?!

2. Your dream car is....?
Mercedes R350
We live about 10 minutes from the Mercedes Plant and I think these are made there b/c I see a ton of them on the road.

OR....
Mercedes GL450
This one seats 7, so that means I could have a couple kids and all my dogs loaded in it pretty easily. Either would have to be silver please.

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I don't look forward to meals too much.
Honestly. If I did it would mean I was eating Pizza or Olive Garden or French Fries.... none of which I eat anymore.... Remember: I'm eating to live, not living to eat.

5. Favorite mascara?
Revlon Beyond Natural - love this stuff!
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
I think modern. I love solid colors, straight lines, simple...

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yep!

8. I hate the smell of...?
Cooked broccoli is the worst (I do like to eat broccoli, but it smells AWFUL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails